Our morning worship service begins at 10am on Sunday mornings and we are so excited to gather with you in our church building. If you’re visiting for the first time, you are encouraged to fill out our Online Connect Card.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following guidelines are in place concerning our in-person and in-the-building gatherings until further notice:
- We are not yet resuming nursery so please don’t lose your joy trying to keep your little ones still and quiet throughout the service. We’ll consider it a “joyful noise.”
- When you enter and exit through the front doors, you’ll be welcomed by door greeters who will be glad to hold the door for you.
- You are welcome to use the “sanitizer stations” located in the Welcome Center and sanctuary.
- Please greet one another with a heartfelt “hello” rather than a hug or handshake.
- To do our part in maintaining social distancing, you’ll notice significantly more space between rows and between groupings of chairs. Find a grouping of chairs that suits the size of your household. We have plenty of room to spread out in the sanctuary.
- Since there will be no passing of plates, you’ll find a box in the back of the sanctuary where you can place your offering. Thank you for your amazing generosity over the last three months!
- Please wear a mask or face covering during our Sunday services at all times while in the building. You’re welcome to bring your own or we can supply you with one if you need.
- Finally, please feel free to enjoy the service online from the comfort of your home if you are not yet comfortable resuming in-person worship or your current health is in question. We’ll miss you, but it’ll be our joy and privilege to pray for you and care for you just the same.